On this page are listed the latest publications and reports that researchers from our community have published on the topic of the 22q11 microdeletion syndrome.
The biannual conference organized by 22q11Europe took place on November 16th & 17th in Barcelona. This major event gathered 260 people from 20 countries and 40 speakers who presented the latest results from their research.
You'll find all the keynotes and short presentations below.
- Maude Schneider - "Cognition and social issues in teenagers"
- Stephan Eliez - "Family impact of microdeletion 22q11 and unveiling of the diagnosis"
- Sixto García-Miñaúr - "Management of physical issues in 22q11DS"
- Inmaculada Baeza - "Prevención en psicosis"
- Emilie Favre - "Cognitive Remediation"
- Jaume Morey Canyelles - "Management of sleep disturbances"
- Yaffa Serur - "Familiar Environment and Psychiatric Symptoms in YoungChildren with 22q11 Deletion Syndrome"
- Johanna Maeder - "Learning & memory in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome"
- Ronnie Weinberger - "Validation of the Computerized Neurocognitive Battery in individuals with22q11.2 deletion syndrome"
- Clémence Feller - "Future Projection Capacity in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome"
- Mariela Mosheva - "Psychopharmacotherapy in Individuals with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome with Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders"
- Eva Micol - "The question of sexuality in adolescents and young adults"
- Ann Swillen - "Together we’re putting the pieces together. A psychoeducational tool to facilitate and support communication around 22q11 in the family"
- Joëlle Bagautdinova - van der Molen - "White matter development in22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome"
- Lourdes Barriga Núñez - "22q11DS: Evaluation of the organs and functions involved in oral communication"
- Sònia Vilaltella Verdes - "22q11 Syndrome and Alternative Augmentative Communication Systems"