We are pleased to announce that the 5th European Conference on 22q11 will be held in Dublin on November 18th and 19th, 2023. This conference aims to bring together European families, clinicians, scientists, and researchers to share knowledge and expertise about 22q11 syndrome and foster connections. The conference will feature over 20 speakers who will cover various themes related to 22q11 syndrome.
This 22q11 conference will be hosted in Dublin for the second time and this year’s event will take place at the historic Hyatt Centric Hotel in The Liberties area of Dublin. You can find more information about the hotel at this link: Hyatt Centric Hotel – The Liberties.
You can register on this link or via this QR code :
Here is some practical informations :
- Program : Find the first draft of the program here
- Schedule : The conference will take place from 9:00am to 5:00pm on November 18th and from 9:00am to 1:00pm on November 19th.
- Tickets : The ticket price is 60 euros per person, and payment can be made via PayPal, credit card, or bank transfer.
- Arrival and accommodation : We recommend using public transport to reach the Hyatt Centric Hotel located at Dean St, The Liberties, Dublin, D08 W3X7, as there is no parking available. It is also advisable to book your accommodation as early as possible.
- Dinner : On Saturday evening, there will be a buffet dinner at the Hyatt Hotel starting at 7:30pm. The cost is an additional 35€ per person. During the registration process, you can choose whether to include the “Lunch” option.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.